1. Responsible for data processing
OE Oficina ABRIL 3000 S.L. hereinafter “OE Oficina”
Address: plaza de Lasala 1, 5C – 21003 Donostia – San Sebastián
Security manager: OE Oficina ABRIL 3000 S.L.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.1 The purposes of the processing of your personal data are:
- Comply with the duty of information and obtaining consents required by the new European regulations for the protection of personal data.
- Respond to requests for information, questions or comments from the different points of contact with the company, via the website www.oeoficina.com and subdomains, contact form, email, and telephone.
La utilización de cookies en nuestra página web tienen la única finalidad indicada en el siguiente enlace: www.oeoficina.com/politica-de-cookies/
2.2 What data do we process?
Only the data strictly necessary for the correct management of the website will be processed and it will be exclusively those that you have provided us.
2.3 We will keep your data:
The personal data that you provide us will be kept as long as the current relationship is maintained.
However, our entity will continue to keep your information for sending commercial communications that we consider to be of interest to you, as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party.
You can always exercise the rights recognized by current regulations by contacting us in one of the offered ways.
3. Legimation of the treatment:
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is granted by your express consent being you the main interested party.
Your data will not be communicated to any third party, except for current legal obligations. In any case that this possibility changes, you will be duly informed requesting your consent for said changement. Transfers of data abroad will not be made either.
Regarding the rights that contemplate you as an interested party, the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data contained in our files. The interested party will have the right to obtain from the person responsible for the treatment confirmation of whether or not the data that concerns him is being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
- Right to request the rectification of inaccurate data. The interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concerns him or that those that were incomplete are completed.
- Right to request the limitation of the treatment in the cases established by the RGPD, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of data. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability. That is, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another data controller.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request to our entity, attaching to the same copy of your ID, passport or other equivalent document proving your identity and, where appropriate, of the person who represents you, through the following means :
Postal address: Calle San Pedro Martir 9, 2 Planta, 28079 Madrid.
Likewise, at any time you may withdraw the consent given without affecting the legality of the treatment by sending your request by the means indicated above, accompanying your request with a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights, addressing the person responsible. To do this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
In the event that you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.
Guarantee of Confidentiality and Security of automated files
Taking into account the importance in terms of protection and confidentiality that your personal data require, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to safeguard their security as required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 that regulates the regulation of security measures for automated files containing personal data. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not invulnerable.
Oe Oficina may modify these privacy policies to adapt them to the legislative measures or jurisprudence on personal data that appear, so it requires reading them each time you provide us with your data through this website.
Last Modified Date: February 25, 2021.