From the client’s website it is possible that they are redirected to content from third-party websites. Given that the provider cannot always control the content posted by third parties on their websites, the provider does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, the provider undertakes to immediately withdraw any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question.
- Session cookies to ensure that comments are written by humans and not by machines. In this way we fight spam. These cookies are deleted when you log out
- Access analysis through Google Analytics to obtain statistics on page navigation
- Preferences: To personalize the user experience
- Security: To protect resources according to the identity of the user
- Processes: Those that are necessary for the operation of the website and to offer the services expected by the user when accessing the website
- Session status: to know the pages that users visit most frequently and detect if they receive error messages from certain pages in order to improve the browsing experience of users and anonymously measure the effectiveness of advertising
- Google Analytics: To understand how visitors interact with your properties without personally identifying Google visitors
- For social networks, each network uses its own cookies for the like, share and similar buttons.
||1 day This cookie is used by PHP to allow SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. These cookies are essential for the functioning of the website.
||Temporal (1 year)
||Use Woocomerce cookies for the use of the store. Navigation, cart and user session. woocommerce_cart_hash
||After login, indicate who and when someone has connected to WordPress.
||Control user access to the WordPress service.
||WordPress checks if the browser has cookies enabled.
||WordPress to customize the User Interface.
COOKIES ESTABLISHED BY THIRD PARTIES
The content of this website is updated regularly and we could integrate content from other websites such as:
If you wish to deactivate the cookies stored on your computer, you can do so from the same browser. Each browser uses different systems for removing cookies, access the documentation for the browser you use to find out how to remove them.
These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.